Stores in London

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Hello,
We live in Saudi Arabia and the shipping for treats, toys, and pellets are very expensive (triple the price). We will be going to London next week and I was wondering if you guys know any good stores that sell good rabbit stuff.
Thank you♥️

I know Pets at Home is a common pet supply store in the UK and there's likely a store around there. I don't know what they carry in the way of quality rabbit stuff, but they should have some of the basics. Maybe @Diane R or @AshAndMaple might have other suggestions.

Make sure though, that whatever you get, that it will make it through your country's customs. Like here in the US, a bag of hay wouldn't, but a sealed bag of rabbit pellets possibly might.

I never use Pets at Home, a lot of us over here boycott shops that sell rabbits. I get everything online. If you are here for long enough, have a look at Twig & Nibble, Hop to Forage, Viovet, Hay Experts, Hoppy Pets,...

Sorry - only just spotted this! 🙈 I'd agree with Diane as I tend to shop online for toys, but The Range does stock some decent toys that mine enjoy such as rattle rollers and a selection of willow toys too.

In terms of Pets At Home, they only re-home rabbits now and don't buy them from breeders. They have a sketchy history with small animal care which in fairness has improved, but in the speech when they sell rabbits the staff have to recommend cages/hutches to keep them in "overnight" because they're supposed to sell them. The staff in my local store are very good and knowledgeable with rabbits and other small animals, and they will refuse to sell to customers who they don't think will take good care of the animals - I think some of it comes down to how decent the staff are as much as anything. So I don't boycott PAH, but I 100% understand why people do. I don't tend to buy from them anyway though as they're quite expensive! But they do have some good edible toys made from willow and seagrass, and they sell treats from science select and excel which are good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back