Stopping in to say "Hey!"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyButter

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

How is everyone and their buns doing?

O! So, I'm looking into taking another bunny off of my aunt's hands. (And actually, if anyone is in the Owasso area and wants a young bun, she could help you out. She currently has 10, 4 that are a year, and then 6 little youngins - 4 females, 2 males. I think about half are already claimed though...) It'll be one of Butter's sisters, currently named Smoke. I won't take her for another year, as I want to be out of school and hopefully in a larger home.

Smoke has a brother named Sprinkles who seemed to be a quite chill little dude, but my cousin had already claimed him. He was absolutely adorable though! Had the floppy ears of a Lop and the little rounded face.

Anyways, kinda going off topic. I've missed Butter incredibly since she passed, but I have found a no-kill shelter in Norman that is specifically a bunny rescue. I want to volunteer or foster, so I can keep interacting with rabbits before I bring Smoke home and to help other rabbits find forever homes. I e-mailed the rescue about volunteering and am so excited that I may just call them tomorrow about volunteering if I don't hear from them today.

But yeah, how's life going? Hope everyone is well!

Back