Stinky bun?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blthmm

Reaction score
I just came home from a weekend trip out of town. I left my rabbit alone with enough food and water, which went fine. BUT she peed on the blankets in her cage. Not sure if it was because she felt her litter box wasn't clean enough, or if she was angry she couldn't run around the room and retaliated. I took out the soiled blanket and cleaned her box, but SHE stinks!! Every time I get close to her, I can tell she smells and she never has before. Is it from being alone over the weekend, or could it be a health issue??

Does she smell like urine? It is most likely because she made a mess in her cage. Give her a few days to clean herself up and she should smell fine.

u could give her a butt bath if there's a lot of poop stuck to her bottom. i think sometimes bunnies protest with urine and pooping on inappropriate places just to get ur attention because they don't like to be left alone for too long.

Latest posts

Back