STILL NO CLUE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gileamarie

Reaction score
Its been 5 weeks now since I got Snozzie..and still clueless about what his mixed with..can anyone have a distictive description of what he will become? ...:?:pray: please

5 week pictures of him :

cf3bd3b2.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

IMAG0765.jpg

He seems to have a round head and smallish ears like a Netherland Dwarf. Of course, he is very young so it is hard to tell for sure.

My guess would be...

He's 25% cute; 25% fuzzy and at least half of his is completly adorable.

So he's the rarest breed of all...

He's a "Cufuzzable"!

Pssst, secretly I've heard there's really only ONE of those around.

So cute! Love his color! No clue on the breed though. I agree with the possibility of Netherland dwarf.

If there are no clear characteristics on him I'm not sure anyone can give you a clear answer. With him being so young you might have to wait till he gets older to be able to tell what breed he might be.

Here are the recognized breeds of rabbits in the American Rabbit Breeders Association but being in Thailand there are HUGE variances and some breeds native to there aren't recognized in the states. Most likely you will never know.
http://arba.net/breeds

I wouldn't be too concerned about the exact breed. Everyone pretty much agrees that he's a dwarf of some kind, which means he'll probably be around 4lbs and have a decent bit of energy, and that's really all that's essential.

Aww just look at that gorgeous lil face..

Latest posts

Back