sticky pet hair rollers and clickers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Savage

Reaction score
So, I ordered a (scotch brand) pet hair roller and use it on Sweetheart... I hope that is not a sin! I roll it on my hands toget the oils on my hands on itto make the it less sticky and wow it works great. It does not pull to much out, but just right. I don't think the sticky part will effect her when she grooms, the chemical used to make it stick is probably safe since it is a pet roller, but who knows. Ihave o.c.d. big time, so I try to make sure she is as healthy as can be.

Also, I ordered a clicker (to help you communicate with bunnies). Does anyone know of these and how they work? It was cheap on www.binkybunny.comso I bought one for fun and for the possible help it may bring. Let me know if you use one and/or know how to use it (and if it works of course). I have yet to get mine in the mail so I don't know much about it yet (if it even comes with instructions). :D

I've never used a clicker, but I think I've seen some youtube videos on it.

As for the lint roller...Q LOVES being lint rolled. Won't tolerate the brush, but she does silly happy binkies when she sees the roller. Works well to help with shedding.

I've used a clicker to teach Rascal some tricks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/weirdbuglady/7051237537

The thing is, he'll only do tricks when he feels like it. When I take the lid off the treat jar and he runs over, I know he's in the mood. If he ignores me, or starts to wander off mid-training-session, I know it's time to give up.

He won't do tricks or really listen to me at all (except when I shout "no" if he chews on something he shouldn't) most of the time, or when other people are watching. At least I got the proof on video :p

Good luck! I just looked at some websites to get tips.

My advice: keep training sessions short (about 5 minutes) but frequent (2 to 3 times per day).

I never thought of using a lint roller on the pet! I always just use it on my clothes or the bed.

Well Daisy hates being brushed so I just tried the lint roller on her. It worked GREAT! She didn't mind it at all! Thank you for the advice!

:thumbup

Yeah, no problem, but remember you might have to roll it several times on the palms of you hand to get them less sticky (from the oils on our hands). Otherwise the roller will pull to much attached hair out.

Latest posts

Back