Stick on Tiles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
Hey guys my sister and I are planning to redo our rabbitry and I would love to put tiling down on the wood flooring to make it easier to clean etc.

Where can I get really cheap tile from? It has to be stick on which I know many member on here have stick on tile. Also how much did it cost per tile?

Thanks

Amanda

I used stick on tiles for my bunbuns and I bought them by-the-box for like 10.99 for 15 tiles or something like that.

I bought mine from wal mart but they also sell them at home depot ... ect.

Ok. I will have to check Walmart. They have 6.99 ones per tile at home depot and that is way too much! We have our shed that would be tiled so 100 tiles at the least I am thinking. I would like to not spend over 150.00 on tiles.

BSAR wrote:
Ok. I will have to check Walmart. They have 6.99 ones per tile at home depot and that is way too much! We have our shed that would be tiled so 100 tiles at the least I am thinking. I would like to not spend over 150.00 on tiles.
That sounds really expensive for Home Depot. My HD has them for anywhere from $1.50 to $9 per tile. Did you check in store, or just online? Try Lowe's, too, if you have one.

My HD store only carries the stick-on tiles with a very smooth surface, so I'm still searching for some good ones that will work for my bunnies.

We searched online and they also looked very fancy, one was terracotta, but we were also looking at a plain white type. I will check again online.

BSAR wrote:
We searched online and they also looked very fancy, one was terracotta, but we were also looking at a plain white type. I will check again online.
You should really go into the store to look. Most of the stores carry some stuff that's not on the website, and I think different stores can carry some different things.

I think the website will show what is available from *all* stores, plus the online-only stuff. Each store probably has an option to stock a slightly different selection, depending on their market.

Personally, I would direct you towards buying a piece of linoleum... linoleum is purchased in sheet lengths, is very durable and cheap.

My issue with sticky tiles is that they lift over time (often sooner than you think), and dirt gets caught between the cracks between tiles. It won't stand up to hard washingI have sticky tiles in my basement, and it is quite frustrating to deal with a prematurely aging floor.

Linoleum

BethM wrote:
BSAR wrote:
You should really go into the store to look. Most of the stores carry some stuff that's not on the website, and I think different stores can carry some different things.

I think the website will show what is available from *all* stores, plus the online-only stuff. Each store probably has an option to stock a slightly different selection, depending on their market.
Yeah I know....but I don't know when I would be able to go there next. But when I do I will look.

Back