Stewie is getting his surgery..YAY!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the sock idea is a great one. I use one for myself when I have a particularly hurty area, lol. Whether it's my stomach, leg, ankle, neck, etc... those things are AWESOME. I warm mine up for at least two minutes... but I like really hot things, unlike a lot of others I know. If I was using one for a bunny, I would probably warm it up for one minute at the most.

Hi guys.....He seems to be fine right now just tired the poor lil dude ...It was a long 26 hrs for him to be away from home ..But he's happy and a lil sleepy but yes thank you Jbun no one told me that he would be cold afterwards not even the vet...hmmmm...That's why i am so glad to have found this forum :)

He's looking good! Can't blame the poor little dude for being tired, I'd be zonked if I just had surgery. Glad he is doing well, he'll be up and binkying around soon enough. :)

I'm going to be a nervous wreck when my Stewie goes in for his neutering.... :(

Well it's the morning after the surgery and Stewie is still doing good :)
Had his Metacam this morning and is resting comfortably....Still eating and pooping so things are going good.
I got nose rubs this morning so i take it he's not too mad and took his meds without too much of an issue.
I will take some pics of him later on...Gotta clean his pen :sweep

I'm so glad to hear that Stewie's doing well. Back to his old self in no time, I'm sure. :)

Thank You Charlie i am hoping he will be too but with a few changes hopefully lol..He is resting comfortably today and is eating and pooping like a trooper :)

He is a tough lil bugger as you can tell he is still uncomfortable.He got his metacam this morning so he's not in pain :)

Latest posts

Back