Stewie gave me my first lovie licks today!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3willowsbunny

Reaction score
It went like this, I was scratching him under his chin, he started licking my hand, my son was watching and I told him I was getting licks on my hand! Lick lick lick.......SNEEZE!! Right in my hand.....gross but extreamly funny for some reason (my son found it extreamly hysterical!). Even bunny sneezes are cute :nod.:bunnyheart

WOW... that is great. I can't believe he let you scratch him under his chin... most of them do not like it. Only Chica and Chico can I scratch under their chin. My other bunnies hate it and do not let me do that... Awww. that is so cute!

Vanessa

Yay!! Congrats! The first licks are always memorable :D Bandit's a little licking monster sometimes :p

My female is a licker. I love that she loves us so much! My male has started to lick my hand. He loves being rubbed behind his ears. When I pet him by the side of his mouth he licks ever so lightly!
They both bring me extreme happiness.

Mine are not lickers, but Bugsy did something sweet last night. I was in bed, super sick with a migraine. My son, Adam, let the bunnies out for their run around time. Bugsy hopped onto the couch and into Adam's arms. Adam brought him to me, which he took really calmly. He didn't mind being handed over, which he usually does because it is awkward. He snuggled longer than usual and hung out in my bed for a bit. Animals just know when we feel awful, even from another room. I feel like he wanted to come see me.

Back