Static Cling?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good question lol. Funny because I just watched the family guy episode where Peter won't take off his pajamas and runs around shocking everyone lol. I wouldn't know what to do other than get off the carpet maybe? Lol. Good luck :clover:

I would think the chemicals in dryer sheets might not be good for rabbits. You could run a damp hand over her fur. I wear slippers, so I will sometimes build up a charge in the house. I will just touch the cage bars or something metal before I touch my rabbtits, so I don't shock them, which I'm sure they don't like at all.

yeah, I dunno if a dryer sheet's the "right" way to go... just saying, it worked like a charm on the kitty and never caused her any problems (and she licked herself 24/7, I swear). I was desperate to make the shocks stop and figured if it was ok for her to sleep on clothes and blankets that had been dried with the dryer sheet, it should be fine to rub it on her (I just lightly ran it down her a time or two) :p

Latest posts

Back