Stanley's New Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as you have him securely in that towelyou should not have a problem...squeeze a lil on him if you have to(obviously not smushing him tho :p) ... i think once he feels secure inthe towel that nothing bad is going to happen he will calm down... youcan also give him a crasin or two in between feet. Freddy knows nowthat if he doesnt behave that means no extra crasins for him. Briberyis a very strong tool :)

I have good news! My birthday was yesterday (29)and I got a present I never thought I'd get. A puppy!! :D I got apuppy!! I don't have pictures yet but the computer's fixed so when I doI can put them on here!

She's a black yorkie poo, small and very sweet but mischevious too.She's either playing or asleep. She's around 2 or 3 pounds right now Ithink and she'll get to be about 5 and she'll be a travelling dog,because we go to soccer tournaments A LOT out of town.

So I just thought I'd share. Hope to have pictures soon! Oh and hername is Izzy! (Sorry Lissa I stole your name but she looks like Iszydoes when she's shaved and that's what made me think of it).

Thank you! :D

She's so crazy, but very smart, though you couldn't tell by herbehavior. She'll be asleep for awhile then when she's awake,she is awake! :p She tears around the house growling at things; she's agoofball.

I've already got one of her sleeping, but shedoes like to play outside so I might be able to get some then too.Right now she's really hyper and when she bites my fingers when she'slike that it really hurts! :shock:

Sorry I haven't posted pictures in a while. It'sbeen busy with school and soccer lately and on weekends I try to doabsolutely nothing. :)

Stanley is fine. Being lazy and enjoying himself as usual. He seems tobe easier with us as he used to flip out if we touched his sidesthinking he would be picked up, but now I can do whatever I want withhim. He's been a good boy lately.

Izzy is getting better too. She can bite pretty hard when playing, but she's so sweet other than that.

Zoom is making me sad because he's so old and sickly it seems as ifhe's just barely hanging on to life. :( Sometimes he flips over on hisback and I have to push him over because he can't get up by himself.But Vroom is okay. He's pretty fat and a sweet boy though I can't holdhim.

I will try to get more pictures up sometime soon. :D

I'm gonna try but who knows when? :)

Oh and Stanley's been eating an awful amount of hay, more than usualand I have been wondering if he's growing or just eating because it'sthere?

stanleysmommy wrote:
stanleylook.jpg
:inlove:

Can I honestly say that this picture makes me melt everytimeI see this picture of Stanley? Hahaha. I just love Stanley. Just a cutelittle fella. More pictures please? I'm eager to see the rest. Hehehe.

K&E (Katy&Emmy)

bluebird, now that I saw more pictures ofhollands I think he kind of does too. But he seems to have a hollandface and mini lop body. He did come from the petstore so he's possiblymixed. :?

Thanks Emmy! Glad you're back.:D I love thatpicture too. I would put more pictures but I have to get my mom to doit cause I do it wrong. :p

Yay! I finally got more pictures! So here they are:

Cat Booger in a regal pose, the 'don't hate me because I'm beautiful' face. :p

P1010024.jpg

Stanley chewing the bars..again...how pitiful is he?
P1010025.jpg

And my puppy Izzy! (Izabella) I know weirdspelling but that's just me. :) (She likes to sleep, but she's veryhyper too.)

izzysleep.jpg

More pictures to come I just have toupload them. Hope you enjoy these!

Latest posts

Back