Spring photo and update : )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
I finally have a good picture of Spring : )

We got his new supergate thing today and it's awesome. He has been outwith us all evening. It was so hard to make sure he wasn't chewing onthis that and the other. Finally had money to buy that playpen for him.

He wasn't so sure about coming into the living room because DD's room was his safe place but he got settled fast.

We've even been able to hold him today. It's been a good day!

spring.jpg

Oh i love his little marking there! That's so cute!!

Yeah we've been waiting for him to let us pick him up and stuff.Although he wasn't happy with me getting him out of his cage but ithink in the end, he realised it was all good. I am really lookingforward to having him out with us. My daughter spent almost the entireevening in the play pen too. Haha!

I think Spring might be too young for treats,but what got our bunny Charlie to let us pick him up.. is the only timewe would pick him up was to give him a treat (like a craisin)... andthe only time he would get a craisin is when we picked him up.

We only started doing that a couple weeks ago because he is really badabout being picked up... and we noticed that now, we don't have toomany problems... he lets us pick him up and cuddle him (of course he isalways looking for the treat...)

Nadia

I think he is about 6-7 months old. How old do they have to be for treats? 1 year old?

He has adjusted and I can't open his cage door without him bolting out..hehehe.

What a cool looking little rabbit!

My bunnies hate being picked up because they're afraid of heights, andthey don't like being confined, that's usually the step they gothroughright before being eaten. :shock:

So if I put them on my lap while I'm sitting on theground,and I don't fight with them to stay and give themlittle tiny flakes of oats or fruit, we get along famously.

Or I'd sit on the ground and have them on the couch whileIshoweredwith affection -- they love their pets --at their convenience.

Eventually they all let me pick them up and carry them. I have seven pretty social bunnies.

sas :)

oh no, 6-7 months is a good time to introduce him to treats (just not too many of course) ;)

______
nadia

I'm really surprised and how DD has loved on himand even after a month, she still loves him and goes to make sure he isok and helps me with the cleaning. I'm very impressed.

We love him! I need to get a picture of his cage. We changed it alittle bit and put second shelf in although i need a dowel under that.

What a cutie pie! :bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back