spraying.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcrazybunny

Reaction score
as yall know i just got my new boy on tuesday, but now, every time he sees another animal, he sprays and goes into attack mode!!! help!! how can i stop this till i get him fixed!!!???

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I don't really see it stop until he's fixed to be honest... :expressionlessI guess you'll mostly need to keep him away from others and try not to introduce certain scents in his area but that would be pretty hard to do. You might want to work more at urine-proofing the area until he's fixed. The good news is that once fixed, you shouldn't have a problem. :biggrin:Mine are sprayers as well... :expressionlessLol

hmm, looks like i'm moving my plans for getting him neutered from end of January to just after the 15th this month... i dont remember having this problem with shadow, ever o_O i guess it just depends on the bun

Yes, that is true. Not all buns make a habit outof spraying. I had a few that never sprayed. Three of my four spray and it's only because the 4th is too young :pLol. Glad you'll be having him neutered soon. In the meantime, stay clear of the showers :p

lol for sure :p i noticed it when my room mate agreed to pet sit the new neighbors cat while they're gone for the week. brought it over cause she thought it'd be easier. automatically right to Ryley's cage and then a rather foul smell and the cat goes running lol. it's only a kitten (kinda, not exactly a kitten but still young) and i'm guessing curious. goes to show that curiosity doesn't always end good lol

Latest posts

Back