spraying the house for bugs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manda

Reaction score
around april we have to get a motel and move all the pets out of the house because we are spraying for bugs:mad:. we dont know how long we will be gone, or how long it will take the house to air out.
i dont know what to do with the rabbit. i have two options.
sneak her in to the motel
or
put her outside in the barn.
she has never slep outside to my knowlege. she has always been in the house right beside me. i dont have much to worry about leaving her in the barn. the door locks and no dogs, etc can get to her. its just that no one will be there and she will be alone!
i am planing on coming to check on her a few times a day and possibly let her outside in her playpen and spend time with her.
how does that sound?
does everything the rabbit comes into contact with need to be removed fromt the house also, like bedding, hay, food, etc?
i know april is far away but i am worried about it already. i still have to figure out what to do with the fish!
im sneaking the mice in the motel since they dont take up much room and can easly be hidden.

i dont trust anyone to look after her. i feel better about her being outside. i could possibly board her. but all those strange smells and barking dogs couldnt be good for her.
my vet probably would board her at the clinic. i trust her completly

Well, if you trust your vet, then maybe boarding her would be a good option. As for the strange smells and barking dogs, at the vet we go to, they have a seperate section for small animals, so they are nowhere near the other animals, such as dogs and cats. Maybe your vet can do this for your rabbit.

~Josh

yes i dont see why not. i wouldnt be suprised if she kept her at her house even. i wouldnt care.
anyway... if they spray and its not something that we have to leave the house for a copule of days for i will just put her outside for a day.
i honestly been thinking of building her an outdoor hutch/run for pretty days.

Latest posts

Back