Spot & Pepper Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatPirate

Reaction score
Hello. I take pictures of Spot and Pepper. Theyhave fun day in my back yard... I just fix the wire on the hole wouldnot going escape again lol. I keep watched them be safe stay yard.
IMG_5715.jpg

Pepper
IMG_5718.jpg

Spot
IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

This is Me and Pepper.
IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

Me and Pepper.

I really happy rescue they and Already adoption will going new home onMay 31th in South California. That is great gift the lady who live farmand her rabbit is passing away she really want other one. I reallythanks to my real mother ask her for my two rabbits. I believe Spot andPepper will be very happy great home and fun around...

Wow they are absolutely gorgeous.
Here's my Benji

Spot and Pepper are SO cute - greatpictures.You arevery kindtokeep them while you found them another home. Have you thoughtof getting bunnies for yourself?

Yeah. Well. I just care for found new homewho love rabbits. I wish I can keep one but I will cant afford for vet.And I already adoption two hairless rats in Las Vegas, NV. But I willhave some day at future when I can afford for everything....

HoneyPot wrote:
Spot and Pepper are SOcute - great pictures.You areverykindto keep them while you found them another home.Have you thought of getting bunnies for yourself?

Here's my gorgeous Benji

menbenny.jpg

PicturesofBenny011-msnsize.jpg

PicturesofBenny001.jpg

jcottonl02 - you should start a bunny blog foryour bunny so you can post all your picturesthere!Withyour picturesin other people'sthreads it's hard for us to see all your pictures and give you commentson how cute yourlittle guy is :)

thanks. how would I do that? like start my own lil topic? Im not very good with that kind of thing....:)

jcottonl02 wrote:
thanks. how would I do that? like start my own lil topic? Imnot very good with that kind of thing....:)

Just go to the page where you see the list of topics, i.e. all the threads in that forum

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=6

and on the right, above 'last post' it says 'new topic', click that. It's the same as posting any new topic. :) Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back