Spot and Hopper like each other!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot

Reaction score
I finally decided putting Spot and Hopper in the big cage together today and I did!They sniffed each other and are now buddies.They are laying next to each other and jumping around!I know you are supposed to take it slow when bonding but why are they being so nice?My miniature pinscher ran out to the cage and started barking at Hopper and Spot protected her!Hopper is still a baby so do you think that Hopper thinks Spot is her mom?!I'm sooooo excited!Yaaaay!

Aww congrats! :)

I never actually had to take it slow bonding.. it's just recommended for newbie rabbit owners so there's no fights :D
All my rabbits bonded quickly and easily.

I don't think rabbits would remember their mother rabbit if they were seperated but who knows. ;)

Thanks!I will try to get a pic of them together sometime!The thing that made me think that Hopper thought Spot was her mother is that Hopper tried to get to Spot's stomach.Hopper was weaned but it was at an early age.It was around 4 weeks when she was weaned.Could weaning this early lead to problems later?...

Back