Sponsor me in our bowling for bunnies-a-thon!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue is a non profit rescue organization that has been running for 22 years and counting now, here in Scottsdale, AZ. We have WELL over 100 bunnies right now, and even though the barn is filled to its capacity, our wonderful volunteers continue to foster and take in up to 18 bunnies at a time!!

Arizona's PACC911 holds an animal rescue bowl-a-thon once a year, and this years will be Saturday, August 2nd. I am on BHRR's team, and I need people to sponsor me and pledge any amount of money to the rescue.

Anything you can give will help! I absolutely HATE soliciting for money, but I love our bunnies and I know many of you do rescue and volunteer and fostering work as well. We desperately need to make room for more bunnies and more pens to give them their few hours of free time a week.

www.bhrabbitrescue.org is Brambley Hedge's website.

http://www.pacc911.org/Bowl-A-Rama.html is the website for the bowl-a-thon.

If you can help, please feel free to PM me. Even if you just have words of support and encouragement, please feel free to PM me :).

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!

Love you all!

Best wishes.

Tracy and Nemo :dude:

I'm sorry Tracy, I didn't see this!! Can you sponsor outside of the US? Like, by PayPal or something? I might be able to give something in the next few days, not much, but something... Anything for a good bunny cause :)

Tracey...I got your text the other day about this. I will pledge/sponser you :). Let me know how I do it!

I wish I could come down and watch :biggrin2:!

Hi Tracy, I sent you a PM. I see the sponsorship form on the Bowl-A-thon's page but it doesn't seem to have a place to list the person or group you want to sponsor. Would love to help.

Amy -- I just realized you did write back to me in txt msg. SORRY sometimes I swear I am such a scatterbrain. You can paypal me ([email protected]) and I will send it to Brambley. However much you want to do. Honestly I hate soliciting for $$$ so I've been telling people even donations like $5 are super helpful. I thought you were coming to a July adoption!!! They're all over, tell Ryan now he needs to take you to this bowlathon, it also happens to be an ADOPTION DAY!! :)

Jen -- THANK YOU :) Yes you can paypal me and I will send it directly to Brambley Hedge. Thank you so so much. Just PM me when you do it and send me your last name and your contact email address (since you are international). Anything you can send will help, please don't think you need to send a ton of money. Thank you thank you thank you.

Ann -- I PM'd back to you :) THANK YOU!!!! :)

Thank you for the positive responses. The Brambley bunnies are going to have a great summer I think! Words of encouragement are welcome as well! :):):)

Tracy

Latest posts

Back