Spoiled Bunny Syndrome

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starina

Reaction score
Well today I was looking around in the fridge for some yummies for my TinkleBunny... I saw a half a grapefruit. So I cut some up and gave it to my rabbit. She likes oranges, so why not?Well she took one sniff of the grapefruit on top of her food and stomped at me, then dramatically threw it out of the bowl. I put it back in and she stomped again. So I mixed up the salad, so the offending fruit wasn't on top and she could eat. Well I just checked her bowl and it is completely empty, including the grapefruit that she made such a big deal about.

What a princess! And a horrid case of SBS.

~Star~

lol Belle is very spoiled.
She'll do that when I try to introduce her to anything new.
Ha ha, earlier, I tried to give her some oats, which she usually gets really excited about, but I assume she didn't want them at the time,because she flipped the bowl over and kicked her feet at me.
You gotta love buns with attitude ^_^

when i first got rusty i had bought a bunch of the bunny magazines and read a lot about bonding with your rabbit. one article said that touch massages get your rabbit to bond with you. so i tried it and i realized he had little knots on his shoulders and i gently rubbed them out. and then hed binky around. now whenever hef eels like a massage and im sleeping, he stomps on my bed, pounces on my back, pushes my face with his front paws and sticks his nose in my eye when i open it. then he bites my feet digs at them and then rips my entire blanket off until i pet him for about an hour. and sometime shell do this at 2 or 3 in the morning.

spoiled bun

Back