splodge pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww..sorry I missed this before!

Splodge is adorable! :inlove:I love the jumping picture, she's very talented!

Can Bramble jump too? Are they bonded to one another? :grouphug

Love the pics! (and what a fun name!) :kiss:

-Haley and the wild boys:rabbithop:dutch :bunny19

thnx

yes bramble can jump too they both luv it! :):)

oh and yes they r very bonded :bunnydance:

if theyr on there own they willstart searching 4 each other

thnx 4 comment :)

aww how cute!

I was just looking at Brambles pictures on your sisters thread as well.They are so adorable. We need to see some more pics of them together :)

Give them both a kiss on those cute little noses for me :kiss:

I demand more pictures of the chocolate bunny insome of the splodge pictures! Chocolate lops are probably my personalfavorite, I think they are simply gorgeous :D

Jess_sully wrote:
I demand more pictures of the chocolate bunny in some of thesplodge pictures! Chocolate lops are probably my personal favorite, Ithink they are simply gorgeous :D
Oh Jess, How I wish you lived closer to me! The shelter where Ivolunteer has a chocolate mini-lop names Sable who is such adoll...*sigh*

But yes, we need some more pics of these gorgeous bunnies and their amazing jumping skills!

Love that pic of splodge jumping :)Mykids are now asking if they can train our rabbitsto jump aswell :?Splodge is lovelyand very talentedtoo! :bunnydance:

Becci, your bunnies are very cute. I'mcurious what is that thing that the are in? It looks likeit's hanging from a wall.

Soooska:apollo:

Haley wrote:

Oh Jess, How I wish you lived closer to me! The shelter where Ivolunteer has a chocolate mini-lop names Sable who is such adoll...*sigh*
Drats. All the shelters are ages away from me! *sigh*. Maybe I should move down there, lol.

Back