Splinter and Adeline got fixed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic_win

Reaction score
Last Wednesday my little babies got fixed!

Splinter bounced back as I assumed he would.

Adeline had some trouble. I had to take her back the next morning so I could pick up some Critical Care for syringe feeding. I was so worried!

Aside from grumpiness because they have to stay in their cages for a little while, they are recovering really well!

071.jpg

016-2.jpg

I'm so glad they are both doing well now. It's stressful, isn't it, having bunnies you love fixed, but you did the right thing. Lucky bunnies to have such a great owner :)

Are you going to bond them? Sorry, I don't know them very well, so don't know your plans or their set up.

Flashy wrote:
I'm so glad they are both doing well now. It's stressful, isn't it, having bunnies you love fixed, but you did the right thing. Lucky bunnies to have such a great owner :)

Are you going to bond them? Sorry, I don't know them very well, so don't know your plans or their set up.
Once Splinter's hormones are gone within the next month and a half or so I plan to bond them. I'm hoping for an easy bond, but you never know with these things :p

irishbunny wrote:
Aw at least they can be together now! I'm so not looking foward to getting mine done :(

It was very worrisome! I actually called out of work the next day. I had been up all night attempting to syringe feed Adeline. She hadn't pooed or eaten since she had gotten home, so when the vet opened the next day I called and took her in :)

Now everything is better. She is her old self, and back to redecorating her cage again. lol

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Awww Adeline looks so pathetic! Poor baby girl!

That's her sleep face lol.

I feel so bad for her though :'(

But she is almost back to normal. She has been tearing things up like there is no tomorrow. That's her normal behavior lol

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Does she sleep with her eyes open? Bo does a lot.

Yeah Addie and Splinter both sleep with their eyes open. I can never tell if they are resting, sleeping, dead...

It kinda freaks me out. haha

Oh, poor babies. I'm so glad they can be buddies now and we can get double doses of their deadly disapproval! Such cuties.

Latest posts

Back