special needs guinea pig in need of a home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle89

Reaction score
I work at Petsmart and we have an albino guinea pig who is both deaf and blind (we are positive of this, she was taken to the vet.) She will be free to adopt, she just needs a loving home. So if you or anyone you know would be interested and has experience wth special needs animals (or are willing to learn, please let me know and I will give you more info.

Thanks, Danielle

You have rescued a Lethal Guinea pig.

Why don't you check out www.cavycages.com, www.caviesgalore.com to see what you can find.

If I was near by and was able to take a gp, I would take this guy. I had a special needs gp. Pearl was her name, my friend adopted her from me.

Let me know if you have found this guy a home. She/he sure sounds like a cutie pie.

I will try to get a pic of her on Thurs (thats when i work next.) However, it sounds like we did get a home for her. one of our customers has worked with brain damaged guinea pigs and she is probably going to take this one too. I will keep you informed as to what happens though. :)

Good luck. :)

Wonderful! Any idea if the new owner is experienced with guinea pigs?

Latest posts

Back