Three years ago I had two baby bunnies that I'm pretty sure we had spayed and neutered at 3 months. It went fine. We recently lost the female bun, and now how have a new bun to bond with the male. We cannot even attempt a meeting between them or bonding until at least a few weeks after the after the spay so my concern is getting her spayed as soon as possible. I called a different vet this time, who has a new rule that she won't spay any rabbit until six months old. I guess she had a rabbit that she could not find the parts she needed and now demands all clients wait six months. That seems extremely long considering most rabbits can have babies quite quickly. Is that wait time excessive? I realize I can probably call the other vet that did my previous bunny, but am wondering there is any REAL merit to what she's saying or is she just building in some liability in for people who don't actually know they ages of their rabbits? My rabbit is over four months old. What are the odds that this rabbit's adult parts aren't there yet? I do not want to wait two more months to attempt to bond these bunnies, plus the three weeks after that to get out all her hormones. With that figured in, I am looking at a wait of approximately 3 months. For one, I don't have the room to keep two bunnies separate for three more months! Is that crazy? For the record, my male is neutered.