Spayed Female Still Peeing EVERYWHERE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadLando

Reaction score
We recently adopted our second bunny, Oracle. She is spayed, but she still pee's on everything. Will this stop, or is there something we can do to help train her better? We have one litter pan in their cage and the second litter pan on the floor near where she marked before. They are free roaming rabbits. We keep them in our living room for the most part.

It helps to keep them a bit more confined at first until they get the litter habbits under control. When we brought Sophie home she was 4 and we had her spayed. At first she went all over! In her 1/2 room sized enclosure we had 4 large litter boxes. Over time she got the idea and I was able to remove boxes. Now she goes in the one I want her to and is pretty good about it. Sometimes she misses over the edge, but that's because she has a big butt.

She may also be feeling insecure in the new environment and trying to mark it with her scent. Once she feels comfortable and confident in her own home base, then they can free-roam without such an issue. I did have to put a corner try down in the livingroom because Sophie and Becky got into a pee war in that corner. They go in the box now so I don't care.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back