Sparky is in the hospital-RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
Yesterday Sparky stopped eating. I tried the first line of defense - simethicone, tummy rubs, critical care and pedialyte. She still wouldn't eat this morning, so I dropped her at the vet on the way to work. I didn't get to talk to the vet personally, but the girl on the phone told me that they wanted to keep her overnight. I know my vet very well (I am in there constantly with my fosters) and I know she would not recommend this unless she was concerned. She is supposed to call me in the morning.

I miss my little sweetie already! Please send some healing vibes her way.

I will! Could you call and ask why? I am alittle concerned about her staying over night because of Scooter. Aren't they bonded? Also is there someone there overnight?

Oh gosh, no! Poor little girl, and poor you as well. It's so so worrying, not to have them around!

I'll be thinking of you guys, I hope she's ok, and please let us know when you can! :hug:

JadeIcing wrote:
I will! Could you call and ask why? I am alittle concerned about her staying over night because of Scooter. Aren't they bonded? Also is there someone there overnight?

They have people who come in every few hours and check the animals, administer meds, etc. They said they are feeding critical care, so I imagine she will get an overnight feeding. They are closed now, so I can't call.

I think Sparky and Scooter will be fine for one night. I would actually be more concerned if it was the other way around (Scooter in the hospital). I'll give Scooter extra loving tonight.

Give her a kiss for me. Poor thing.

slavetoabunny wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

They have people who come in every few hours and check the animals, administer meds, etc. They said they are feeding critical care, so I imagine she will get an overnight feeding. They are closed now, so I can't call.

I think Sparky and Scooter will be fine for one night. I would actually be more concerned if it was the other way around (Scooter in the hospital). I'll give Scooter extra loving tonight.

Oh poor little Sparky....and i know just how worried you must be Patti.

Gosh..poor little Sparky

i'm sending lots and lot's of healing vibes Sparky's way

Cheryl

Ack!! Just saw this!

I'm moving it to the infirmary. :(

getwellsoonsc.gif

Poor Sparky! Poor Scooter and poor Slavetoabunny!

sas :pray:

Poor Sparky...and Scooter...and you. I will definitely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers :pray:.

getwellsoonsc.gif
Get well Sparky so you can go home with your mom, Scooter, and the fosters.

I hope Sparky's doing better this morning and is able to come home soon.

We're rooting for you, Sparky. Please let us know how she is this morning. And how you're holding up as well.

:pray:.

Latest posts

Back