Sort of new to ROL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jam224

Reaction score
I joined this forum a long time ago, but have only recently started to get more active with posting here. I figured I should formally say hello to everyone and introduce our furkids, in case anyone was curious as to who I am! :)

My name is Jennifer (Jam is also fine!) and I'm married to a medical school student, who is also currently in the Reserves (Air Force). We have two rabbits: a grey ("blue")male and a broken black female. They're both Mini Rexes and they're both about 3 years old now. We rescued Bender (the male) first from a humane shelter about a year and a half ago and we rescued Lily (the female) in a roundabout way from Midwest a month after that. Here's a copy of a forum siggy I use of our furkids:
binkybunnysiggy_tagged.png

Our intent has always been to bond them, but we've had some bumps along the way, so we've decided to hold off for now. The wonderful Miss Haley here got the opportunity to bunnysit our furkids a couple of months ago and their limit of each other seemed to be about two hours, lol. We won't give up hope though!

We're currently living in Michigan, but this will be our last year here. Next spring when my husband finishes school, we'll move to wherever his residency will be. Our first choice is with a hospital in southwestern Ohio -- we have family there and we usually get to visit them at least once every couple of months.

I feel like I've been a sponge ever since we adopted Bender: I've been soaking up rabbit knowledge from everywhere and everyone! ;) I'm looking forward to hanging around here more often!

Welcome, Jennifer :biggrin2:! I am sure you already love it here ;).

Hi and welcome to RO Jennifer and bunnies :)

LOL. That Lily is such a clown -- she just melts into a puddle of fur!! ;):p Thank you for taking these pics and posting them here, Haley!

Welcome to you and the buns! Pretty photo's! (I LOVE the BLUES!!!!) :biggrin2:

Welcome...ooo00ooo beautiful buns, really lovely pics too, look forward to hearing more of your little furry friends and their adventures :)

Latest posts

Back