Sorry I've been MIA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailsend

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to apologize for being MIA. Things have been very busy here - we've been building a barn, working on the house... our Chihuahua has been ill and wasdiagnosed with an enlarged heart, which he is taking medication for and thankfully improving on every single day. We got a 3 1/2 month old Great Pyrenees puppy, and he is wonderful, so smart, and such an angel, but still a handful! And then there are the bunnies! A few of our seniorrabbits (8 and older) have passed in the last couple weeks and while I knew eventually it would happen, it is still always difficult.

I am heading in for surgery on Friday - I should be home in the evening as long as everything goes alright. Our hired hand is going to come out and help my husband with the farm while I am down for about a week... hopefully two men will manage my job O.K.! :)Hopefully since I'll be spending so much time in bed I'll be able to catch up on some posts and everyones news - sorry I haven't been able to lately. :)

I haven't been around myself, computer and family health issues, but I've thought of you often.

Sorry to hear about the surgery, I sincerely hope it goes very well and you bounce back in no time -- but pretend not to so you can hang out with us online even after the cows come home. ;)

:goodluck

sas :clover:

:hugsquish:We've missed you!

I hope your surgery goes well and you feel better really quick!

Just go ahead and send the little prairie dogs to me and I'll watch them for you while you get better! :whistling

Trailsend, I wish you all the best with your surgery, I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll be back in action in no time. Though you deserve to be lazy for some time, I can only imagine how many things you have to squeze in your daily programme, especially with so many fur kids around. Well, of course, a woman can joggle 2 (and 3 and 4...) men's work!

Let us know how your surgery went as soon as you'll be able to.

Marietta

Good luck with the surgery! I'm sure it will be fine, but don't be in too much of a hurry to "bounce back"! I think it would be fun to watch two men TRY and do all you do! LOL!

Hope your chihuahua keeps improving... poor baby. Hmmm.... and a puppy? LOL! It'll be good seeing you on again!

Trailsend, everything okay with your surgery? I hope you're not in too much pain. Speedy recovery!:rose:

Marietta

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Just go ahead and send the little prairie dogs to me and I'll watch them for you while you get better! :whistling

Drat! I wasn't quick enough to claim the prairie dogs!

Trailsend hope all goes well with your surgery and sorry to hear of the loss of your older buns. I'm sure cuddling the PD's (and all of the other zoo animals you have) will speed your recovery along at fast rate!

Thank you so much guys!! I am finallywith itenough to type and work on the laptop and it was so great to come and read all your messages :)Put a big smile on my face :)

My surgery went well- I have been in quite a bit of a pain but am improving. It's still easier to lie down than to move around, although I am trying a little bit to help myself heal. I really appreciate all the support and well wishes... it is funny Blue Giants trying to watch the guys! lol but they are doing a good job - Kevin has even managed to make dinner. :p

Back to sleep - wish I could write more but wanted to say thank you :)

I'm so glad you are ok! I hope you feel much better soon!

I didn't get a delivery of prairie dogs tho. :ponder:

Latest posts

Back