Sorry Chatters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I went to get a drink, and then got into adiscussion with my husband (he's up for a promotion) and then sat by afussy child and then...well, you get the idea. Anyhow, when I was donewith all that I just zonked for the night. It was absolutely fabuloustalking with everyone though. :) I'm back in for a few hours if anyoneis bored and wants to come in. :)

http://p201.ezboard.com/brabbitsonlychat

Elf Mommy wrote:
Iwent to get a drink, and then got into a discussion with my husband(he's up for a promotion) and then sat by a fussy child andthen...well, you get the idea. Anyhow, when I was done with all that Ijust zonked for the night. It was absolutely fabulous talking witheveryone though. :) I'm back in for a few hours if anyone is bored andwants to come in. :)

http://p201.ezboard.com/brabbitsonlychat
trying to set up an account, but it's not working, it neversent me an email.. and when i tried the redgestering thing again ittold me i already had an account....

Yeah, I'm having trouble too. Keepstelling me my password is wrong, but I don't think it is. Will tryagain later - Jan
italso told me my password was wrong, i asked it twice to send the infoto my email.. it said processing, still hasn't arrived...

I finally figured it out.. luvabun, tryrequesting your into, go to help and there will be an area aboutorgotten password, it seems to give you it's own PW, not actuallyleting you chooe your own.. at least thats what it did for me..

I'm waiting on downloading the chat program, onlybecause we're in the middle of doing a mass cleanup on our computerright now. Getting rid of spyware, stuff like that. All of a sudden thecomputer started running choppy and, well, you know how it is. We spenthalf the day yesterday mucking around with it. :?

Computer is only a year old too! Guess that's what happens when two computer junkies share a computer huh?

Back