Sore on Upper Lip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
Jamie's got a small sore on his upper lip, and i'm wondering if there's anything i can do to help it heal faster. i just saw it this morning, it looks like it's starting to scab over, so i'm not really sure if i need to do anything. could we maybe put a bit of neosporin(i think i might that spelled that wrong:D, hopefully y'all know what i'm talking about.................!)on it? it's the first time he's gotten 'hurt' , so i'm probably over reacting:p! thanks for the help! like i said, i'm probably waaay over reacting, but he's my little baby and i don't want him to hurt!oh, almost for got, i looked in the library, but i didn't see anything on wounds:p. there's something on bite wounds, but it's defiantly not that, no other bunners and the cats etherwouldn't do that(Pickles)or haven't had the chance(Prince).

Anna

Hi Anna! :)

I'm not sure of all the things that a sore on a bun's lip could indicate, so I'm going to move this over to the Infirmary, so they see it and can maybe give you more information.

Also, somehow ya wound up creating two of this thread, so I deleted the other one. Hehe...silly computers!

Hugs!

Rosie*

Is there any chance you could take a photo of it so we can see it clearly? Neosporin (without any pain killers) wouldn't hurt anything). But if we could see it and exactly where it is, it would help.

Latest posts

Back