SOPHIE & BUSTER PIC...........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lassie

Reaction score
Here is another picture.......DJ

IM000841.jpg

once this pics are uploaded, there's a list of codes(i think they're called), and you want the one on the bottom, the IMG Code. click it so that it high lights, then come over to your post reply page and right click. select paste, and you should be good to go!

IM000073a.jpg

Another way is take the code that says "Direct Link" off the photobucket page, then come here, click the button on the RO page (when you are making a post) that looks like a white square with three colored dots making a triangle (when you hold your mouse over it, it will say "Insert Image")... click that, then paste the code you copied into that box that pops up.

;)

Cute kitty!

Nadia

Theres lots of ways to do it- I use the IMG line and copy/paste that here.

Cute Kitty!

PS. Im going to move this to Chat about the Forum since its not photo philes :)

url]
I hope you like this picture..........Plz let me know......Lassie

IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u48/Sophiekitty41/IM000102.jpg[/IMG]

See Ladybug I don't know how to do it........ It is to hard now to put pictures on here now.........

I have a lot of pictures to put on here but don't know how to do it.......

Sorry for bothering u.........Lassie

Lassie wrote:
IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u48/Sophiekitty41/IM000102.jpg[/IMG]

Lassie, you are so close here! See how the first IMG is missing the bracket in front of it. Like this [

Apparently the whole thing didnt copy/paste. If you copy past that but add the missing bracket at the front it shows up. See:

IM000102.jpg

:) great job!! Pictures are showing up nice and clear! Buster looks great, and Sophie is a very pretty girl!

You should start a thread in the Bunny Blogs section. Go into that section and take a look at the type of things people have done there.

That's the section where you can make a whole thread JUST about Buster and your other pets. You can post pictures of them, tell stories and everyone will check your pics out there. It's the best place to put pictures and stories about your guys.

If you want, one of the Mods can move this over to the Bunny Blog section.

I think Haley moved it here because originally, this was about getting help with the pictures, but now that you can post pictures, you should start a thread in the Bunny Blogs and tell us all about Buster and Sophie.

The Photo Phile section is more for themes of pictures, like one whole thread of bunnys sleeping, and another whole thread about bunnies doing binkies etc. For you to make a thread all about Buster and Sophie, make it in the Bunny Blogs section.

:)

I'm looking forward to seeing your blog.

Nadia

Back