Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, maybe I could put a plate on my bicycle when I learn to ride it :p

Your car is as adorable as your bunnies, Susan! Lol. Do you have seat covers or a cover on the steering wheel? I've seen some people with some cute ones :biggrin2: I remember one of my clients having a lime green ladybug with a ladybug steering wheel cover and Daisy on her dashboard... Hehehe.

Great plates, just realize the color of the plate matches the color of your car. Told hubby I would love to have our buns name as plates. BACI, SHADES, CAPPY AND BASS. That means we would need to buy 2 more cars only to be fair!:biggrin2:

All your buns are so photogenic.

Hey Helen go get 2 sports cars then you can get the licence plates.

Nela I have a steering wheel cover which matches the car BLUE of course.

Now a few pictures of the Dutchess in her new bed.

DSC06997.jpg

DSC07000.jpg

DSC07002.jpg

DSC06999.jpg

DSC07004.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Beautiful pictures Susan...i always love looking at your fur kids...they are just precious....oh and i just love those custom plates...very cool.

Hey Mike, great to here from you. Doing ok, still looking for work, so if you hear of any office jobs in the GTA let me know. I'm thinking of moving back to Toronto when the house is sold.

I bet your bunnies will be excited to have their own room when you guys move.

Thanks Cheryl for the compliment on the babies. It's going to be so difficult when we move he'll take 3 and I will take 3. It's just too much work for one person and I'm not even working at the moment and the cost too for 6 bunnies is alot.

Anyways here's some pictures for all you Buttercup fans. He's the best bunny, I love him so much.

084.jpg

083.jpg

079.jpg

088.jpg

086.jpg

085.jpg

And just look at my Dutchie's nose. She would just be so upset with me if she know I was showing pictures of her with a dirty nose. But she is still so cute. I gave her pumpkin in a little rounded dish not expecting her to dig for the pumpkin. lol

DSC07023.jpg

DSC07025.jpg

DSC07028.jpg

DSC07024.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

All of the pics you post of Buttercup just melt my heart!! Such a little sweetie having such sweet dreams. :bunnyheart I so wish I could snuggle him up myself.

So if I tell Daisy that you posted pics of her with pumpkin on her nose, she might get mad with you and move to Wisconsin to live with me because she knows that I would never post such pics of her? :bunnybutt: <----- View of Daisy right before she boards the plane to be with me... :p(....or is that Buttercup?!!)

Susan I am so sorry to hear the news :(I did not know that you were selling the house and that the bunnies being divided up. I have been so busy that I have not been able to keep up with the news on the forums.

If you want to send me a resume please feel free to do so and we can keep on the lookout for you.

Daisy Mae is such a sweet little girl and the pictures of her pumpkin coated nose are so cute !!!

Ditto on the license plate that is so cool. You have such cute bundles of furryness and you take great pictures of them. I wish my bunny's were more cooperative when it came to pictures.

I hope things get better for you soon. My wife's been looking fora job for quite a long time and I am sure you will agree with comment that unemployment sucks!

Oh Susan i just love the pictures of Buttercup sleeping..he is just so adorable!...and just look at Daisy Mae with pumpkin on her nose!

Pssst

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:big kiss:

Susan,

You've had a pretty rough year so here's wishing you all the best for this year and many many blessings big and small!!! Hang in there, you are much loved :biggrin2:

[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Happy Birthday Susan!!![/align]
[align=center]
kaos-not-tagged-smiley-5690.gif
[/align]

Latest posts

Back