Soon-To-Be Bunny Momma!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsshaer

Franki
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name's Franki. I grew up in a house full of animals--mostly cats. I'm twenty now; my fiance and I have three cats (ages span from 13 to 2; all very well mannered). We're looking to adopt a rabbit here towards the end of this month, so I figured it would do us both some good to join a rabbit owners' forum and talk to some owners before becoming one myself.

:bunny19

So here I am! I tend to dwindle in and out of forums I join, but I'll try to stay at least a regular lurker on here. I guess I'll nosy around for a bit and look at everyone's lovely buns!

oqevlx.jpg

That's the girl I'm looking to adopt from a no-kill shelter near a friend's house.
We have to wait until after this vacation we're taking. She's been there for a few months now, so if someone gets to her before I do I will just be happy she finally has a home.

You drew that? Nice!

Welcome to the forum!

The bunny looks adorable, but all animals are to me! Even the baby Garter snake that my cousin caught the other day...

You drew that? Nice!

Welcome to the forum!

The bunny looks adorable, but all animals are to me! Even the baby Garter snake that my cousin caught the other day...

Thanks so much! She was the only bun there, and she looks well taken care of--but lonely. She's also already adjusted to cats. So I'm pretty set on her. I love most animals as well! Especially snakes. I'm pretty biased on them being adorable since we've had so many growing up. Did you guys keep the one your cousin caught?

No, we were hiking along a creek, and we thought it'd be best to just let it live in it's natural habitat.

Plus, my mom would never let it into the house!

Latest posts

Back