Soon 2 B My New Addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieMillyMommy

Reaction score
Any 1 of these will be mine as soon as their ready to go. :biggrin2:

sarahskits.jpg

Yay! That's wonderful! It will be a hard choice to pick one though! They are all cute! :biggrin2: I can't wait to see pics when you bring one home!

Are they Lionhead babies? Are they from a reputable breeder or an accidental litter? Are you wanting to get a male or a female? Will you bond it with Pixie when they are both spayed/neutered?

They are definitely cute! Even cuter when they are adults though, I am sure :).

:carrotAmy

Yep, they are Lion Heads! Reputable breeder is where they are from. I am wanting a female and yes, I am going to bond her with Pixie. :biggrin2:

undergunfire wrote:
Are they Lionhead babies? Are they from a reputable breeder or an accidental litter? Are you wanting to get a male or a female? Will you bond it with Pixie when they are both spayed/neutered?

They are definitely cute! Even cuter when they are adults though, I am sure :).

Another cute pic I forgot to add of them. The 3 Sable Points are all females and thats why I posted them only because thats what I am getting. ;)

7-3-2007__11_.jpg

What happened to the other bun you were going to get? Are you going to get them all?

Or, if you have changed your mind on him, what happens in yoru change your mind on this one too?

Also, are you prepared to house them separately if they don't bond? And they won't be able to bond for a few months after you get them.

If you do get one, I hope it all goes to plan for you :)

I hope it works out for you. Most of the reputable breeders I know won't make arrangements on a lionhead that young because you never know exactly what it will look like once it develops a bit more.

Please be warned - I know of a lot of breeders up in that area and there are lots of non-reputable lionhead breeders up there too who are nothing more than bunny mills.

I'm not trying to sound mean - just - I happen to know from being very active in the lionhead community that there are a LOT of bunny mills in Ohio for lionheads. (The breeders I personally know in Ohio would never make arrangements on a bunny that young since so many things can happen).

Peg

I'm sure you realized this by now (I was just looking at the photos again) but only 2 are sable points and one is a REW (red eyed white).

Peg

Non are red-eyed. It was just the camera. :D The little boy lion head was taken by another family and thats why I have decided to get another little girl which will be one of the three. :)

OK...whatever! In both pics one of them looked to not have the shading on the ear like a sable point does (I breed them). But it was probably just my computer...

HollandLopLover wrote:
Non are red-eyed. It was just the camera. :D The little boy lion head was taken by another family and thats why I have decided to get another little girl which will be one of the three. :)

Does the Lionhead breeder that you are getting a little girl from have a website? I am curious to see what their adult Lionheads look like :).

TinysMom wrote:
OK...whatever! In both pics one of them looked to not have the shading on the ear like a sable point does (I breed them). But it was probably just my computer...

HollandLopLover wrote:

I don't see any shading on that one kits ears either, Peg......even in the second picture of all the babies together. So, it is not just your computer :p.

Thanks Amy...that makes me feel better. I was trying to adjust the monitor...clean my glasses, etc. etc.

I figured that even at that age an experienced breeder would be able to tell a REW from a sable point as the points start to come in fairly young...then I thought..."maybe its just me"...

Oh well - I won't worry. Hopefully the breeder has a website and we can see what the parents, etc. look like!

I did check the listing of lionhead breeders with the club (in Ohio) to sort of see if I could figure out the breeder...

Yeah...I know...I'm nosy. :biggrin2:

Didn't work - or the pictures weren't up on any sites.. :X

Oh well... :shock:

Peg

undergunfire wrote:
I don't see any shading on that one kits ears either, Peg......even in the second picture of all the babies together. So, it is not just your computer :p.

Ya, she can tell which breed they are. I am the one who guessed them wrong.

TinysMom wrote:
Thanks Amy...that makes me feel better. I was trying to adjust the monitor...clean my glasses, etc. etc.

I figured that even at that age an experienced breeder would be able to tell a REW from a sable point as the points start to come in fairly young...then I thought..."maybe its just me"...

Oh well - I won't worry. Hopefully the breeder has a website and we can see what the parents, etc. look like!

I did check the listing of lionhead breeders with the club (in Ohio) to sort of see if I could figure out the breeder...

Yeah...I know...I'm nosy. :biggrin2:

Didn't work - or the pictures weren't up on any sites.. :X

Oh well... :shock:

Peg

undergunfire wrote:

Latest posts

Back