Sometimes I just can't stop myself.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha aww, so cute!
I LOVE his/her eyes! SOOO beautiful and blue.
Do they always stay with them in your drive way like that? Buster would be gone in half a second.

He looks like he is breething heavily. Also I would not have them out in the yard without being in a pen or on leash. There is just so much that can go wrong. It can also be really hard to catch them when you need to.

ldoerr wrote:
He looks like he is breething heavily. Also I would not have them out in the yard without being in a pen or on leash. There is just so much that can go wrong. It can also be really hard to catch them when you need to.

Even though I agree that it could be dangerous, I think sometimes it really boils down to the bun and owner. They obviously seemed relaxed and stayed within the limits of the driveway/yard, so maybe we should just enjoy the cuteness of it :)

I'm out of control!!! I did it again!!!

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/X_7oixcRgO8&feature=plcp&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Ellie wrote:
Haha aww, so cute!
I LOVE his/her eyes! SOOO beautiful and blue.
Not cute enough to keep his last owner from tossing him out into the yard and slamming the door in his face. He took up by a porch across the street and four days later he was snagged and came to BunBun andme.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/jQzknXIM450&feature=relmfu&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Ellie wrote:

Do they always stay with them in your drive way like that? Buster would be gone in half a second.

No, sometimes we go for walks of up to a mile a day. The lads typically have 5- 10 hours of outdoor time a day. Sometimes when BunBun sees his jogging buddy, he might take off for a bit, but he comes back after his jog. His jogging buddy thinks that it is a hoot that BunBun will jog with him. Rabbits are quite smart and quite trainable.

BunBun Jogs: LakeCondo wrote: [/b]

He is one tough rabbit.

He is. I've got a two inch scar on my ankle from when Booger came flying out of nowhere and slashed my ankle as he went by. I was the victim of the bunny equivalent of a drive by shooting. That is why he is called The Slash Master B. He chases dogs too.

Dog chasing bunnies: ldoerr wrote:
Also I would not have them out in the yard without being in a pen or on leash. There is just so much that can go wrong. It can also be really hard to catch them when you need to.
The lads don't like leashes and don't do pens. Go wrong? The lads are quite well trained and have their street cred in their hood. Catch them? Well for the most part, they come when I call them, except for when they come without me calling them and follow me around like puppy dogs. Of course sometimes they have to show me who's boss and I have to go over and pick them up. When rabbits are trained and bonded they actually prefer to be near their human rather than take off on their own. They don't "run away" which is what most people seem to think that they will do.

kkiddle wrote:
Even though I agree that it could be dangerous, I think sometimes it really boils down to the bun and owner. They obviously seemed relaxed and stayed within the limits of the driveway/yard, so maybe we should just enjoy the cuteness of it :)
Training and supervision are the key. They know about dogs, cats and moving cars, no problems there. The main issue that is being worked on is that left to their own devices they will sack out under parked cars. That is dangerous and it remains to be seen if they can be broken of that habit.

whitelop wrote:
I laughed really hard at this!
'you want class, look at a darn French lop'
lmao. thanks for this!
You are welcome. The lads have more videos on YouTube under BunBunRwa.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
:roflmao: Bunnies are so smart.

Hey..wait...whut!!?? Are you laughing at the idea that bunnies are smart? I'll have you know that the lads have honorary PhDs in the fine arts. Specifically the fine art of mooching bananas and oatmeal. That's DR. Rwa and DR. Booger to you sista.

And now for two videos that didn't show up on my last post.

BunBun doesn't run away, but jogging is a different story. BunBun Jogs:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/tKAO2NFB0qQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Tough ass rabbits in action. Dog chasing bunnies:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/NaijlI3J6Lc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I just watched all of BunBun and Booger's videos. ALL of them. Qtip watched them with me. She has decided BunBun is a very attractive little lad...she wants him to move to Texas to torment dogs out here.
Thanks a lot, human...now she's pestering me to take off the leash. "But mooooom...THEY get to run around leashless!"

That being said, I adore your bunnies. They make me happy. So well trained. What lovely little guys.

qtipthebun wrote:
I just watched all of BunBun and Booger's videos. ALL of them.
OH! You poor dear. You have my sympathy.

qtipthebun wrote:

Qtip watched them with me. She has decided BunBun is a very attractive little lad...she wants him to move to Texas to torment dogs out here.

Well BunBun and Booger are both ALL bunny if you catch my drift and even though they are currently in *AHEM* an alternative lifestyle, I'm sure they have an appreciation for the does, if they can ever meet up with one.

qtipthebun wrote:

Thanks a lot, human...now she's pestering me to take off the leash. "But mooooom...THEY get to run around leashless!"

Yes, but BunBun lived for two months as a wild rabbit earning his street creds before coming inside the house and he is closing in on 2000 hours of supervised outdoor time and training with me. Your girl will have to work her way up to leashless walks and that is IF she lives in the right kind of neighborhood for them. In truth, BunBun trained me to take him for walks, it was not my idea.

qtipthebun wrote:

That being said, I adore your bunnies. They make me happy. So well trained. What lovely little guys.
They are attention loving little hams. But well trained? To me, well trained would mean that Booger stops peeing in my face. He really seems to enjoy doing that. Stay tuned for more adventures in the life of BunBun and Booger, Extreme Bunnies.

Latest posts

Back