Something's wrong with Harper!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, now that I've read everything else, haha...

Aww...Sweetie...you're really goin' through it!

You're awesome...and like others have said, you just asking if you're a bad bunny mommy proves it...and being on here does, too. If you were a bad bunny mommy, you wouldn't have even taken the time...and you most certainly wouldn't have cared enough to re-arrange your home to accommodate what Harper's going through! You are, in myo pinion, one of the best bunny owners on this site. I've always admired what you do for your boy (and now boys)...you go above and beyond what they need. That takes a special kind of person!

So, don't take this too hard...you couldn't have possibly predicted or expected this, as every bunny reacts differently to different things,and you really don't know until you're right in the middle of it. I would have to say, if there's one thing I've learned about buns...it's most definitley that.

Heck, I was worried beyond belief when I brought Flower up.Maisie's such a princess, and is so strongly bonded to me, I was worried that I would have on my hands what you do with Harper...but she's actually quite happy, and they imitate one another and such. I think they'll wind up being great friends when they're both spayed and we start the bonding process.

And look at your boy! He's so sweet...nobody could have predicted him having this reaction...I certainly wouldn't have thought! (Not that I think he's NOT being sweet...it's just hard for him.)

So, don't worry about it, okay...this does nothing to prove your competancy as a bunny mother in the LEAST. The people that PM'd you obviously don't know you to have written something aweful to you about that...and if they didn't take the time to get to know you before doing something so judge mental, then what they had to say doesn't mean beans!!

We that know you know that you're wonderful, and that you ultimately have the best intentions in mind for your boys...and we don't think you've done anything wrong here.

:heartbeat::inlove:

Just try to relax...I think moving things (and buns) around will help alot. And I'm sure we'll be hearing from you that Harper's improving very soon. :)

Love and hugs,

Rosie*

Not sure if this helps or not....but do rabbits get thyroid issues? Or do they even have one? I know dogs with issues of that have all sorts of symptoms not limited to but including temperament change and hair loss. They also get appetite changes and weight changes. Like I said I dont know if this affects buns or not, but worth a look.

Latest posts

Back