Something wierd is going on. . . .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoragrl

Reaction score
[sup]This is Acorn here, something very wierd is going on around my house! Mom kept me locked up in the basement for the last few days!!! She never does that, and to make it worse, she took me and Henri to some mean lady yesterday who poked and prodded us and did even worse things that I cannot mention because they were just too bad! Mom finally let me upstairs today and guess what? I smell other buns! I can't find them yet, but I'm looking EVERYWHERE! Mom didn't think I could get on the kitchen counter, but I showed her! Too bad though, they weren't hiding up there. . . . I'm off to look again, rest assured, I will leave no corner unexplored! I will find the hiding buns! . . . . Backs with updates soon.

Thumper, AKA, Sherlock Holmes
[/sup]

didya fine em? the only time we had new buns was when Foster married Taffy... what ever that is... then not long afer that their wuz babies.. humin says that happens when you marry a boy...

Frosty

Latest posts

Back