Something to be worried about?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So, Sunny, for a while, finally decided to come around and be alot more sociable than she had been ever since we got her, in late 2007. She'd walk around, come up to you, and even stand up for treats. But now, I keep finding her under my/my sister's bed, not scared or hiding, just kinda lounging around. But, this isn't all the time. She'll stay visible for a while, then as time goes on in the day, just hang out underneath something. She doesn't seem sick or injured, or scared. Is this something to be worried about? She's been eating, pooping, etc., regularly.

My rabbits love to lay under the bed. They will come out usually explore to make sure everything is the same, then go lay under the bed for a few hour, and then they come out again.

As long as she is eating, pooping, peeing, drinking, and acting fine, I wouldn't worry about it. She may have just found a favorite place to lay down and take a break.

Latest posts

Back