Someone Stop Me!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaded Night Rabbitry

Reaction score
=O In three months...

I have bought two satin angoras, one SUPER nice buck...
A giant (german) angora baby doe...
And I'm getting an english angora doe from my leader, from the doe I gifted her.

Someone should stop me before I get a french, and start breeding all four breeds! It's going to be bad enough breeding both satins and english (the giant will be shown, and possibly bred down to english for woolers, and the satins for wooler and other uses.)

Ekkk! Pics coming as soon as I get them! But holy cow!

Wow, Lol Too many bunnies! I can't even imagine the amount of fur they must put off when they molt. It sounds like you have a new obesssion xD but bunnies with a purpose are good too!

Well at this time we have 23 grown Mini Rex and 3 babies in the nest box,5 Polish and 2 babies in the nest box,1 Holland lop buck, 1 Californian buck and 1 Tan Doe so we have 36 rabbits in my barn and have more due any day now and raising rabbits is very addictive lol.......Toby

LOL. Yeah, maybe a little.
It only gets concerning when I realize I don't HAVE giant holes for the angoras yet. I need to make at least four more (i made two) 24 by 36's for the large breeds. eek. So then my flemmish, the GA and the two SA's can have an appropriate cage, compared to the 24 by 24's they're taking over. LOL.
I think it's time to put a second rabbitry in the garage... ;D

Craziness! lol

I am in the process of weaning a few litters and freaking out. I always do this around weaning time when I see the extra cages taken up!

Lmbo, pictures soon guiz! I'm not getting the english nor giant/german for a month! I just have the giant 1/2 way paid off, and the english is free. XD

The satin's I'll take a pic of soon.. but I only do pics in the daylight. Pretty hard when it's been rainning for 6 days straight, with more ahead! Eek!

Latest posts

Back