Someone dumped 2 domestic rabbits off on my 5 acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me...I still look for Flahpsie, every day. Every time I see a rabbit hoppin' around in the back acreage...I grab the binoculars. I'll probably always look for Flahpsie. :(

I honestly miss seeing Mahpsie hoppin' around, but...know that she's in a whole lot better/safer place.

As for educating on critters...I've got a big hairy giant breed dog that draws people to him like flies on watermelon, when I take him out & about.

I got so tired of people saying: "Oh, I want one!"...and, then my educator self would kick in..yada, yada, yada, that anymore when I take him out & about...I only 1/2 brush him so the 6"- 8" hairs are really loose & just waiting to latch onto someone's clothes. HAHAHAHA! Now, all I hear is: "UGH! Do they always shed like that? I thought maybe I'd want one because they're so beautiful...guess not...I couldn't stand that hair!" My answer? "Well, people need to learn all about any critter before they get one on a whim."

Educate, educate, educate.

TreasuredFriend...thanks for that video! UGH!

Latest posts

Back