Somebunny had some winnings this weekend...CATHY????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'm so proud of Cathy....but I'll wait for her to post her results (hope she has some pictures too!)

EEEHHHH Come on then Cathy don't leave us hanging I could have huessed you would do well but I am dying to hear all your news :D :D :D

Awww... Come on guys, it was nothing spectacular... Cher, my 3 1/2 month old baby girl, took Best of Variety Blue both days and Ice Ice Baby, my (most wonderful, sweetest, gentlest) Senior white girl took Best of Variety White on Sunday... And both got RAVE comments from the judges...

Cher (her color is awesome, just doesn't show in the photos)
CherCortlandBOV2.jpg

"LOOK AT ME!!! Is that my good side? I'm BEAUTIFUL!" (LOL! Lots of attitude there!)
CherCortlandBOV1.jpg

Ice Ice Baby
IceIceBabyCortlandBOV3.jpg

"Pet me, right there... between the ears!"
IceIceBabyCortlandBOV1.jpg

And just a side note, Ice Ice Baby has been bred to the Light Gray Best in Show Winner... so we shall see what we get!

The light gray carries white, so I'm hoping for some nice whites out of the breeding. But if I shouldhappen to get a really, really, REALLYnice light gray, I wouldn't be adverse to keeping it! LOL! (You should have seen this Light Gray Buck from Canada! What a HANDSOME fellow! I really do hope Ice Ice Baby "took".)

Congrats Cathy! I am glad that I was able to be there and watch.

As a side note..she is right that buck that was bred to Ice Ice Baby is a REALLY nice buck.

Yeah, well, they only took their own varieties... They did not beat the Light Gray or the Fawn on Saturday or the Sandy and Light Gray on Sunday... (THAT was SOME Light Gray!)

I was pleased that we hada lot more Blues and Blacks on the table that we usually see.... In 10 years, I've had a Blue win Best Of Breed 3 times... over all colors,never had a black win in the breed, but did have a White buck of mine go Best Opp (Reserve) once.... You're right, they don't win very much... but it pleases me if any of my rabbits are "above average"... especially the Blues...

Now that's not fair!!! Parker isWAYabove average! And he was good on the table... he didn't nip at either judge! (It's just his way of saying "Hey! Look at me! I'm better than all the rest!") :D

That is very true..it did bring a little tear to my eye when he was such a good boy, and didnt nip either judge.

*sniffles* Cathy, our little boy is becoming a Man. Lol!!

Ummm... Ginger? Have you turned that little boy over lately? He is a MAN! LOL! (Honestly though, he needs time now to grow up. These young Seniors bucks don't balance out quite as well as the more mature boys...)

Thats true..everytime I turn him over and carry him his man business says hello. lol

I know that one day he will be a big boy like the others. He is just so cute, I think he knows it too lol...cant imagine why...I dunno who on earth spoils him*guilty!*

Latest posts

Back