Somebody stop me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it....Amy wants one of every color of lionhead. Believe it or not - I can almost do that too!

Ok - so I don't have opal or lynx or some of those. But I have squirrel (the blue version of chinchilla)....

Peg

undergunfire wrote:
I know how you feel. Ionly saw Madilyn's picture and fell in love. Now whenever I see apicture of a lionhead, I fall in love:D.

I would foster her, then decide to keep her. She is just so gorgeous. Iam adding her color to my list of Lionheads I want. Peg: :stikpoke

:inlove:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

i'd also foster first, then see how things go,whether she still loves the boys, whether the boys still likes her,whether you can still handle these many 'kids'......

Hrm, do you think it is possible for me to be the bunny mommy of every color of lionhead out there?

Start by sending me a suprise color, and I will go from there:biggrin:.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Hows the thinking going?

Oh, its killing me, you have no idea!

But, after a lot of consideration, I think I will hold out. Basil hasmade it clear this week (by humping max nonstop) that he has somecontrol issues. I think they are good without a little lady beingthrown into the mix right now. Also, Ive been thinking just because Maxis better now doesnt mean he will stay that way. If he has to havesurgery again Im gonna be very broke. So Im thinking 4 is good for now.Plus I have my foster girls.

I actually was thinking about maybe trying to bond the 4 of them whenMax is 100% better. That would make life so much easier. We'll see. Ihave no clue how they would all do together, but it might be worth ashot.

Thanks for asking though. I keep looking at the pics I took of her grooming the boys (on my cell phone) longingly ;)

That makes perfect sense.

Latest posts

Back