Some updates :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
My Grandpa was a blacksmith. He had a wonderful, full life - born in 1906, and he passed away in 2004. He was 97 and a half years old to the day.

I've been fighting red tape for some time (along with select family members, the rest are blaah and think they deserve everything) and we finally received approval and a grant to fix up his shop as a historical monument to the area.

Several pieces of his are already in the local museum but in the end it was decided that a historical site in the dying area he was from will help "pep" up the area and may generate interest in local heritage.

I've also switched to a day shift position in my job. So far it's going well enough but Im having a hard time adjusting after doing midnights for almost 5 consecutive years!

my grandad was born in 1908 and passed away in 1997. he was an old school carpenter. i still have a couple of items that he made, and many happy memories. im glad that you are able to keep a traditional craft alive in your part of the world. so many of the traditional skills are being lost:(

dont even get me started about some members of my family:X

Well, it's good to see you here! I was wondering if you had gotten lost or what?!

:hug: We miss you!

COOL thing on the historical site....... Keep us posted!

Leaf!:hugsquish:

It's great to hear from you! I bet the day shifts are a lot to adjust to now after so long...

It's great that you're finally able to do that as a memorial to your Grandpa!

Hugs to you! You are missed around here! :hug:

Latest posts

Back