Some New Diva and Baby Bun Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Well all these buns are sure keeping me busy! They are worth every bit of work though!

* Oh animal planet my favorite!!*

47b4cc32b3127cce9df0821599ed00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc30b3127cce9dcf5676c85700000026108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc32b3127cce9df082a4186c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

This one pictured above and below has a one ear lop. Pretty cute I think!

47b4cc32b3127cce9df0829d996500000016108QZMXDho5bG

I have figured out how to keep them in the living room. I stole myson's mega blocks castle and built a wall with it! So far so goodexcept that a couple can jump up onto the couch and sneak over the sideof it to freedom. As long as I sit there though it works pretty well!

47b4cc32b3127cce9df0828c184400000016108QZMXDho5bG

If you look closely you can see the foot coming out of the handle, itis attached to the bun whose head is poking out. They really like thecoke fridge packs!

47b4cc32b3127cce9df0837a582a00000016108QZMXDho5bG

They are growing so fast, I hate that I will have to start to findhomes for them after Christmas. I have a couple already but it is goingto be hard to give them to people I don't know. I tend not to trustpeople with my animals. When my dog had puppies I made people signcontracts that I had written up. I ended up taking a dog back becausethe person was in breach of that contract. I went up to his house andjust took the pup back. I suppose I could do a contract for the bunstoo. Hmmmm, have to work on that thought.

Fergi's mom

Awww. Look how BIG they are!! I know you haveyour hands full. All your buns are beautiful. I esp liked the pictureof the baby with one lopped ear. Too precious!

Lanna

Of course, I would definately do a contract! It is peace of mind for you. :)

When I adopted the kittens out, I sent them home with several articlesprinted up (maybe you could do some for diet, housing, litter training,etc.). I also recommended the CatForum, and several websites that werehelpful. And I put in a contract saying they had to be spayed/neuteredat the appropriate time, not declawed, indoors only, etc. All this wentinto a simple folder that they could bring home and read over.

I did not let the kittens go to anyone on the first visit. Therewas a mandatory visit, simply for meeting the babies, and I had a listof things to discuss with the potential owners. It was left that therewere no guarantees they would be chosen to adopt, just thatIwould get back to them. That left me a few days to think things over.Don't ever feel pressured to give abunny to someone!

In addition to grilling them :)P) and making sure they were wellinformed, I sent each kitten home with a "care package". Basically,some toys, some food, and a thank-you card. The card I felt was reallyimportant, because it stressed how much investment I had put into theseanimals, and I put in it the subtle expectation to be kept informed ofthe kitten's progress.

Obviously, you and I (and everyone here), views bunnies on the samelevel as dogs and cats. Most people responding to your ads (orwhatever) won't. You'll have to weed a great deal of them out. Ihated, hated, hated that part (I'm not so good at confrontation), but Icould not risk the heartache and worry over one of my babies.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find fine homes!!

Fergi's Mom,

The one with Diva and the babies justcracks me up! It looks like they are all back there whispering to eachother -

"Geez, she's really big!"

"Do you think she's mean?"

"Should we get any closer?"

Raspberry

47b4cc30b3127cce9dcf5676c85700000026108QZMXDho5bG

What a precious picture. Whata good girl to allowthose babies near her.They're all sobeautiful

-Carolyn

Yep, that second one with the babies in a little bunny clump is TOO CUTE! :D

Oh, Fergi! I could look at those babies all daylong! they are absolute dolls! They have grown so much! Isthat a full sized oatmeal cannister next to them?

Ms. Diva is a beauty! I like how "nosey" she has been in the photos youhave shown us! She's a very good girl with her adopted niecesand nephews.

Thank you so much for the new pics..... you know how I love seeing them! :)

More pictures please, and ones with our Fergi in them too if possible?

I sure hope Raspberry Swirl doesn't see the one with the three bunnies and Diva.

:shock:

-Carolyn

Rabbitgirl, I am planning on keeping only onealthough I have been toying with the idea of keeping more. The problemis that I live in a three bedroom duplex and although we have a lot ofroom we don't have any more space for cages. I do have a lot of spacein our basement and an extra large dog crate so we will see whathappens. If I can't get them all good homes immediatly then I will keepthem till I can find good ones!

Carolyn, I will post some more tonight after their nightly play sessionand I will make sure to get a couple of Fergi. She likes to go and hideout in the hall so I always forget to get some pics of her:?.

m.e., thank you for all the helpful tips on placing my babies, I thinkI will do a contract for them, it will give me a little piece of mindat sending them away.

Bo B Bunny, yes that is a full size oatmeal, not the super big one, the 18 ounce size.

Everyone, thanks so much for all your compliments, the babies have beensuch a fun experience. I am so happy that Fergi had these beautifulkits and that we as a family have been able to interact with theselittle loves! More pics tonight...

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Carolyn, I will post some more tonight after their nightlyplay session and I will make sure to get a couple of Fergi. She likesto go and hide out in the hall so I always forget to get some pics ofher:?.

Who can blame the momma for needing a moment of peace and quiet!

-Carolyn

Oh, Fergi, If I had a place to have more bunnies, I would come see you! I just love those babies!

Can't wait for the new pics :)

Fergi wrote:
Rabbitgirl, I am planning on keeping only one although Ihave been toying with the idea of keeping more.

I vote for a buck now that you have Diva....a houseful of girls!!! aaaah! :shock:You need a boy to keep them in line.

lol

actually, I vote you keep all of them. :D

Rose

Latest posts

Back