some mostly good bunny news :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiced77

Reaction score
not sure if i mentioned it on this board (i'msure i did as i talk about these guys all the time lol) but my malebunny mr licks is recovering from a broken leg, and yesterday he gothis cast off! :D he spent most of the day and night in hiscage to keep him quiet, and i let him out this morning .. boy is hehappy to be out! i'm almost afraid i'll have to put him back in if hetakes a notion to run around again.. he's slowly putting a littlepressure on it.. what's going to be amusing is doing range ofmotion on his little leg for him that the doctor recommended... mrlicks hates to be picked up! here's a pic of him when he hadhis cast on:

piratelicks.gif

i'll have to snap one later of his pink/ragged leg lol.. poor little guy!

yep they do it for bunnies :D thank goodness... iwas so afraid they'd just amputate it! the first doctor gave us twooptions actually, just splint/cast changes every 10 days, or surgery toput a pin in the bone. i opted for the pin, but they ended upjust doing the splint/cast changes.. i guess it wasnt as bad as sheoriginally thought..

on this subject lol..does anyone know of a good rabbit insurance planin canada?? the one my vet has on their wall only supports dogs andcats!

Latest posts

Back