Soldier troubles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jupiterannette

Reaction score

When a soldier comes home, he finds it hard....

...to listen to his son whine about being bored.

...to keep a straight face when people complain about potholes.

...to be tolerant of people who complain about the hassle of getting ready for work.

...to be understanding when a co-worker complains about a bad night's sleep.

...to be silent when people pray to God for a new car.

...to control his panic when his wife tells him he needs to drive slower.

…to be compassionate when a businessman expresses a fear of flying.

...to be grateful that he fights for the freedom of speech.

...to keep from laughing when anxious parents say they're afraid to send their kids off to summer camp.

...to keep from ridiculing someone who complains about hot weather.

...to control his frustration when a colleague gripes about his coffee being cold.

...to remain calm when his daughter complains about having to walk the dog.

...to be civil to people who complain about their jobs.

...to just walk away when someone says they only get two weeks of vacation a year.

...to be happy for a friend's new hot tub.

...to be forgiving when someone says how hard it is to have a new baby in the house.

...not to punch a wall when someone says we should pull out immediately

The only thing harder than being a Soldier...

Is loving one.

SO TRUE!

Nothing infuriates me more than someone disrespecting any of our vets/soldiers/military whatever they are or have been.

I'll never forget a friend who was a vietnam vet. I was half his age and his family just didn't want to hear anymore of his whining about the war. I would just sit and listen cause he had to tell - how could he not? it changed him forever.

Thank yous to anyone who has a soldier serving. Please tell them we appreciate them so very much and pray for them daily!

Amen. As an American we have the freedom to be for or against the war, but we should never disrespect our soldiers. They are just doing they're job.:USA:

It warms my heart when someone goes up to my husband to say thank you. It really means a lot to both of us. :pink iris:

Latest posts

Back