Soft squealing noise when going to bathroom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taykelly11

Reaction score
Bandit is a 9 month old dwarf hotot who recently started making a funny, squealing/squeaking noise when going to the bathroom. When he poops a small amount of urine comes out too and I haven't noticed it until now. He is eating and drinking regularly and is active. He also seems to be forgetting his liter box training and is pooping all over the floor. Is this something I should be concerned about?

his poops do look normal yes, as I'm typing he just went in his litter box to urinate and I did not hear any sounds. I'm going to keep a close eye on him and if it persists we'll take a trip to the vet.

Just a quick update, Bandit seems to be doing just fine. I think I'm passing my hypochondriac ways onto him, he's my first rabbit that I'm 100% responsible for and I always over-react. He's been running around, eating, drinking and going to the bathroom (once on my bed might i add) so i think he will be okay

You may not have been over reacting. He may have had something that was causing him pain to urinate or poop, and he just managed to pass whatever it was or it resolved itself, so now he's ok. I'm glad he's feeling better :)

Latest posts

Back