social media

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zednon

Reaction score
I'm trying to work with a area rescue to set up there social media. I was wondering if anyone on here can give me tips.

Iam plaining to do a targetted approach using, facebook, craigslist, and twitter. my long term goals including, moo cards, blog about owning a rabbit, podcast isn’t out of the question, like a monthly thing, I don’t want a to edit a weekly show. I am thing about you tube, but I have a differnt idea in mind. Anyway, I was wondering if there are any groups out there that have try the social media.

What has work for you what hasn’t?

What have you used?

Who is the demographic of people that are adopting rabbits?

(families, gen y, gen x, babyboomers, vegans)

Any other additional information that you feel would be useful, please let me know.

Thanks You

Ana

Does this relate to rescue rabbits? If not - I will move this to the main forum where you'll get more responses...

Yes, this is a Rescue question. :)

This sounds like a great research project, congrats for doing this kind of footwork.

I hope some of our members can help.

sas :)

Hi Ana:

Our rescue has a Facebook page and also posts videos on Youtube. I think we tried Twitter and it worked well, but we didn't have the volunteer effort to keep it up. Facebook has worked well. We also get as much local media (newspaper and radio) attention as we can muster. I would say that anything you have time for is worth it.

your group should relook at twitter becuase they would copy the messages left on facebook.

The group I'm working with doesn't respond to emails, so I want to make a chart for them. (I'm such a ravenclaw). I'm just sick of getting please for fosters and pleads for adpotions and they don't do any social media. I'm like craigs list isn't that hard.

Latest posts

Back