So worried :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fribble2110

Reaction score
I cannot be more excited to get home tomorrow. Im so worried about my trudy and her little ones! I hope she is ok! I plan on getting her alfalfa, more veggies, and some sunflower seeds :(. My boyfriend keeps telling me she is ok but i wont believe him. :( Ugh i have never been so worried in my life! My poor baby!

i left yesterday for a much needed weekend away. When i left everyone was ok! But im hoping that Trudy is being a good mama to them!

She and the babies are ok! She seems very stressed out and tired so i sat with her for a while and just held her and she fell asleep in my arms. It was so cute. babies are doing great she is a great little mommy! I will take pictures of them soon. I didnt want to keep bugging trudy, i just looked at them quick then put them back in the nest... all that worrying for nothing i new i could have counted on her to do a good job with them!

Finally some photos! Sorry they arent the best! They were so squirmy :p They are 4 days old in these photos. Now that hair is growing it looks like they will look like mr. Fribble!!
I think this one is the runt of them. He seems smaller then the other two, but healthy so im not to worried about it right now. :)
001-2.jpg

This one wouldnt sit still! She/he kept trying to escape from my hand to go back to the nest!
002-2.jpg

This little guy was soooo hyper!! He litereally jumped out of the nest and was making noises and acting silly. This guy is my favorite so far :p If i ended up keeping one it will probably be this guy!
004-2.jpg

Its a little chilly today so im not going to leave them alone. Hoepfully tomorrow will be a better day to see them!! I never thought little babies like this would have so much energy! Im so excited to watch them grow!

Its a little chilly today so im not going to leave them alone. Hoepfully tomorrow will be a better day to see them!! I never thought little babies like this would have so much energy! Im so excited to watch them grow!

SO cute!!

I like the second one best I think.

The first picture looks like he/she is going to be spotted!

Ill try and get a better pictures of the second one! He was so squirmy! lol I didnt want to drop him and i didnt want to keep them out of there nest for to to long :)

I am completely jealous! Look at those babies! Precious!!!!!

Definitely need more pics! All three are cute to me! Can't wait to watch as their fur comes in and really see the patterns of their coloring!

K:)

Yes! hopefully friday ill get some more pictures of the little ones! I told fribble he needs to stop being a player because he has three little mouths to feed :p He didnt seem to care and continued to flirt with Rhea.. Suchhh a brat!

Latest posts

Back