SO Happy!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
SO just to make this make a bit of sense I'll give you guys a bit of background:

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for 7 years. We are back together and so in love like always. He has always had a commitment issue (I wanted a ring and he didn't want to buy me one) So we always get back and break up.

Well he has been in school in Toronto (4 hours from here) For a few months and was thinking about getting a job in another state. He even put out resumes in AZ, IL, and NC. I was really sad.

Well I went to visit him this weekend and guess what I got??????? A RING!!!!!!!!

He said he plans on staying in MI because I am more important than anything else.

The ring is a temporary one (It's cubic zirconia)until he has a job, then he will get me a real one and propose officially!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your engagement. Did you enjoy your visit to Toronto? What did you do while you were here?

Susan:bunnydance:

YAY! Congrats! I was in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get to go very far outside of the airport (connecting flight) but from what I saw it looks like a cool city.

t.

Toronto is so much fun! He is in Richmond Hill which is pretty close and we stayed at a hotel in North York.

We happened to go for the gay pride parade weekend:shock:Lots of naked dudes!!!! But it was a lot of fun, I think that wasthe bestpeople watching experience I've ever had..... We did a lot of shopping and bar hopping while we were there of course too...

Thanks everyoneI am totally pumped!

Edited: cause I can't type

Haha Brandy, I am only an hour away from the blue water bridge and about 20 min from windsor. which means its one hr to the border one hr on 402 and 2 hrs from 402-401 to his hotel :)When I lived downtown it was weird to live closer to Canada than to my parents and my work........

Back