So Gross !! !!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! :shock:

From all these horror-tales, I'm glad Butter never did/does that. He's been in-tact his whole life (Up till' a couple days ago) and the worst thing he ever did was the happy-bunny-on-the-leg.... Which wasn't that great either, but was easier to deter, I'd imagine :?

Edit: This is possibly and PROBABLY because we didn't have any does around, except in his first year of being here. But he didn't spray then, either, and she was in the cage right next to him (With a wooden board in between), sooo....?

Ha I love this topic it allows us to see just how close to wild bunnies our tame bunnies really are clamming there teritory!

Lucky has been a good boy these past couple of days but whenever I bend down next to his cge I keep one eye on him :privateeyes

I've been gotten across the face by a doe, too. She was one of my rescues that a friend of mine adopted (Her first pet rabbit ever, and now she has two-doing my part to spread the bunny fever!) and she came back here to stay with me when my friend had to be out of the country for ten days. Well, this doe evidently blamed me for stealing her away from her home, and made me pay for it!

I have seen bucks get some real height on thier sprays by doing a big kick with the hind legs at the moment of spray. They can get some pretty impressive range that way!

Back