SO excited

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
Well as you all know I have been working realyhard at a local petstore. In fact they put me in charge of smallanimals and reptiles already. A little shocker to me... The only downfall is that I have been working full time now. A little more than thepart time job i was hoping for. One bright side to it though. I nowhave enough money to do something that I have been wanting to do for awhile now. I am going to get large dog kennel, a roof for it,andbuild a night/cold weather house for my flemish ladies. Iwant to get them out of their runs in the barn and get them set up sothat way they can have a actual coop and yard for it. I want to kind ofset it up like a old fashoin farm chicken coop only more sturdy andwith some kind of floor for the run. I was thinking about a grass floorbut now I am thinking about using cement stepping stones for at leastpart of the run, and then laying floor wire about three inches underground for the rest and grow oat grass on that part. It will probablytake a couple of months to make it up just right. I want it to be dryfor them, and super easy to clean so that way I can clean it often andeasily so that way I have more time to play with them. I want to makeit big enough to keep all of my ladies in it. The english lops willstay seperate because of their ears though and the bucks will also.They will continue to live in my barn and get turns out. I need to makeanother couple hundred though for the building and the cement floor Iwant to put in that. My dad actualy has a building now that I hope totrade part of my area in the barn for it. It would be perfect thiswinter but too hot this summer so I would have to make a new one forthe summer or make sure to have the door open wich would be good.Hopefully I will be able to get it all together before winter hits sothey could injoy the nice days in it. Any body have suggestions andideas?

Oh anybody going to the show in Peoria IL this weekend. Its sunday.

Back