Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great personal and professionalpictures. You really seem to be able to capture the mood ofyour rabbits. Were the professional pics done by someone whospecializes in animals portraits or was it a regular studio?

Thanks!

The ones posted today were done at a pet store. There was a photographer there for one day and we couldn't resist.

Ally

lovrabs wrote:
Thanks!

The ones posted today were done at a pet store. There was a photographer there for one day and we couldn't resist.

Ally

I also got Nimue's professional picture from a pet store...which petstore did you get them done at? We got ours done at Petsmart :D

~Amy

Awww that is just so adorable to say anythink!! waa just to cute!!

aww thanks for showing me ya new pics and i just love those buns!lol great pics!! hope to see some more soon!!

oh im getting some rear bands for my two girls lol thanks for the website!lol;):D:)

Okay, did the professional photographer have anyspecial tricks for keeping your bunnies still? Did beingaround other pets make them nervous?

We actually got these done at Petco.There were no other animals there at the time. I brought mybaby gates because I was worried they would run off, but they werereally good. I think they were a little nervous, but we gavethem lots of cuddles and love in between shots and they were prettycalm.

The photographer really didn't do anything special. He justgot the props ready and we placed them down and he startedsnapping. It went pretty quick.

I didn't want him to put the cowboy hat on Snuggy, but she didn't seem to mind and that's my favorite pic.

Laura

These are the cutest yet. I love them allI can't even pick a favorite because they all are. The bucket pics areadorable. I love them all. Thank you so much. What beauties simplygorgeous and so good. Give them kisses on those adorable noses forme.

Tina

Greetings Ally,

These pictures are so beautiful! The colors compliment thebabies so much. It's great to have good pictures of yourrabbits. You'll always treasure them.

They sat so well for the camera too. What loves!Give them kisses forme.

-Carolyn

I've decided to post all our pics here from nowon. Carolyn, if you could rename it, I'd appreciate it -"Snuggy's Scrapbook" would be good.

My favorites pics are first.

Toby:
7-25-05003.jpg

7-25-05011.jpg

Hi there!

7-25-05014.jpg

Stop looking at my cow-lick!

7-25-05020.jpg

Shadow:
SmallShadow7-12-05002.jpg

Baby:
7-25-05015.jpg

7-25-05007.jpg

Snuggy:
7-25-05019.jpg

7-25-05008.jpg

7-25-05012.jpg

7-25-05004.jpg

Sorry a lot of them are blurry. If they move atall, the pic turns out blurry. My camera is getting replacednext payday!

Laura

:inlove:

These pictures are Just The Best!!

You have an excellent eye for photography. I can't believe Ihaven't seen this thread until now. :embarrassed:

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
Thanks! Just wait 'til I get my Olympus!You're going to get sick of my pictures!

Laura

I look forward to it.

Oh those little faces!! No wonder why you and Ally are so inlove with those sweethearts! I really loveToby.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back